Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY:
- Read an excerpt from Al's next pick for his kids' book club: Adam Gidwitz's "A Tale Dark & Grimm."
- Want to be a guest critic for Al's Book Club? Tell TODAY here.
- "The Eyebrow Index": Vote for the TODAY female anchor who has the best brows.
- Share your seasonal photographs of October fun with TODAY's Life Illustrated.
- Find the award-winning products from Allure's Breakthrough Beauty Awards.
- Read an excerpt from ‘Julie Andrews’ Treasury For All Seasons’
- Click here for more information on the meningitis outbreak
- Try chef Chuck Hughes' recipes for a fried haddock po' boy and pecan pie.
- Click here to send us pictures of your pets dressed in Halloween costumes.
- Submit your entry on TODAY's Facebook page for TODAY's Quest for the Best: Halloween Costume.
- The TODAY Toy Drive is getting in gear for the holiday season. If you want to contribute, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TODAY’s Take Three: Submit your thoughts, ideas for our anchors' hot topics.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Browse this week's videos here.