Our own Kathie Lee Gifford was a guest at Kim Kardashian's lavish Hollywood wedding to NBA player Kris Humphries Saturday.
So what was her favorite part? 21-month-old ring bearer Mason Disick, who took three tries before making it down the aisle with the rings.
"If it's possible to steal the thunder from Kim Kardashian-Humphries, it was Mason. He was just the cutest thing," Kathie Lee said on TODAY. "It just made it so human."
Throughout the event, Kim wore three custom-designed dresses from family friend Vera Wang, including an ivory gown with a full tulle skirt and Basque waist, an ivory mermaid gown and a low-back, V-neck satin gown.
"I loved the way she mixed up her looks. I mean the only thing I kept thinking about was, 'My gosh, when is she going to attend her own wedding?'" Kathie Lee joked. "It made it like a fashion show."
Kathie Lee also was surprised by the wedding service -- which, she said, was very spiritual. Led by Kris Humphries' family pastor Joel Johnson, the sermon pointed out how many different words in the Bible mean love.
"It really made you think of what love really is," Kathie Lee said.
And what about all of those gifts Kathie Lee flashed to the camera? Guests got them at a reception the night before the ceremony. The items included:
- Flip-flops with a jeweled toe that looked similar to Kim's ring imprinted with the words "Kim loves Kris."
- Kim's new fragrance, "Kim Kardashian."
- Scented Voluspa candle that came in a box with the Kim and Kris' "K" logo.
- Cosmetic bag full of Nicole by OPI nail polishes with names like "Wel-Kim to the family," "Here's Kim the bride," and "I pink he's the one."
- Specially designed cookies and Krispy Kreme donuts in the shape of hearts.
- A gift certificate for Shoe Dazzle, a shopping site Kim co-founded.
Read the full story about the ceremony. And watch video of the affair, above.