Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY:
- If you have information about the NYC man who was pushed onto the subway tracks, call NYPD Crimestoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS.
- Find more information about the toys featured in TODAY's gift guide.
- For more tips on how to reduce the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning, click here.
- Test your culinary skills! Make "Top Chef" winner Hung Huynh's Vietnamese branzino at home.
- Submit your holiday photographs to TODAY’s Life Illustrated.
- Read an excerpt from the "Soccer Sisters" series.
- Try a recipe for Jamaican jerk chicken with rice and peas.
- Do you look strikingly like a TODAY anchor? Enter to win a trip to NYC. Read the official rules.
- Joe Bastianich makes 3 cocktails for your next holiday party.
- Take 3: Send us your kids' funny drawings of mom.
- Do you make the best gingerbread house in America? Prove it. Enter TODAY's Quest for the Best. Read the official rules.
- Enter Kathie Lee and Hoda's I Do ... Over Bahamas Getaway contest.
- TODAY Toy Drive: Donate online to help kids, teens in need, and pledge your time to help your community.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Browse this week's videos here.