From "Saturday Night Fever" to the art of the weatherman, relive some of the best moments from Weekend TODAY.
Time flies when you’re having fun: Weekend TODAY is celebrating its 25th anniversary this weekend, and we’re looking back at two and half decades of morning television.
TODAY family members old and new will be appearing, including former anchors Boyd Matson, Garrick Utley, Mary Alice Williams, Scott Simon, Jackie Nespral, Mike Schneider, Giselle Fernandez, Jodi Applegate and more.
The Weekend TODAY team has shared some special moments and created some indelible memories.
We've selected a few of the broadcast’s best segments from over the years to share with you.
Which is your favorite? Relive these moments and select your choice at the bottom.
1. TODAY hosts race custom built ice bikes, 2003
2. Lester dives with sharks on Africa's western cape, 2007
3. Katrina aftermath: A child we could not forget, 2005
4. Campbell Brown gets ears pierced on live TV, 2005
5. Where the heck is Lester Holt?, 2004
6. Castro gives TODAY an inside look at Cuba, 1988
7. Jenna Wolfe visits areas of ravaged Haiti where she grew up, 2010
8. It's Saturday Morning Fever out on the plaza, 2003
9. Where in the heck are Campbell and Lester?, 2004
10. The art of the weatherman, 1988
Be sure to tune in this Saturday and Sunday as Weekend TODAY celebrates its 25th anniversary.